I never really gave it any tangible thought that I would use twitter with my blogs. Everyone seemed to be doing it. It made sense that maybe I should create an account.
Not so much as to gain followers, but to interact with real genuine people to correspond with what I was aspiring to do with my business and blog.
What I have noticed in the recent months since I started the account, that people have their reasons for following you whether it’s something that you do and offer. Some users are annoyingly obvious and lame.
- Tweeting about about any and everything with no relevant direction
- Living out your alter ego on twitter by being an egg head
- Using stock photos as a profile picture
- Spamming to get attention
- Tweefin’ (Real Twitter Beef)
My conclusion is this, Keep it as real as possible with people that you want feedback from. Make it a priority to interact with the people who follow you. Re-tweet something that is valuable and you generally agree with.
Did you like this content? Join my circle @ +Kasi Phillips